Conversations you never imagine yourself having before you are a mom, but actually have daily when you are a mom.
Response to a brown smudge on the toilet lid.
Rebecca: What is that?
Gabby: I dunno.
R: Did you do it?
G: mmmmmm....no.
R: Who did that?
G: Not me.
R: Is it poop?
G: I dunno.
(silence)
R: I think it is poop.
G: Maybe it's poop.
R: Are you sure you didn't do that?
G: (silence)
R: Are you sure you didn't do that?
G: It wasn't me...I promise.
R: IS. THAT. POOP?
G: I. DONT. KNOW.
R: Smell and see if it is poop.
G: I don't want to. You.
R: I don't want to either.
G: I think it was LaurieAnn. (who wears a diaper)
R: Maybe, but I don't think so.
While bending down to get something to clean up the mess. I found my brown eyeliner pencil. Colored all the way down. It WAS LaurieAnn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh wow, that is hilarious. Luckily (somedays, at least) I don't have to deal with kids and the toliet yet. Good thing it was eyeliner. Yeah, I would never have never though when I was 17 that I would be having daily conversations about your childrens poop.
Sounds like conversations at our house! Except it usually is poop.
That was sooooo funny! I had to read it out loud to my family.
Too funny, LOL!
That is why we didn't have a plunger in the house...Thanks a lot! Oh and a big Whew that it wasn't poop but still a stinker that it was your eyeliner!
That is HILARIOUS!
That is HILARIOUS!!! hahahahaha!!!
Ha ha!! I can't wait!
Laughing Laughing. I can just hear you saying IS THAT POOP!
HOW FUNNY!!! Sounds like something that would happen in our house, only instead of Caitlyn, it turns out to be the dumb dog! And she gets blamed. However, it usually IS Cait instead of the dog. So hard when you don't have more siblings to blame things on... lol.
I love it!!!!!
That is histirical yet so true.
Ok! That post was a scream!
Hi Rebecca! Do you remember me?
Sister Suzi Southam.
I just found your blog and wanted to say Hi and tell you your little family is so cute. Laurie Ann looks like her grandma!
Sounds like your family is doing well and are happy. Good for you.
Post a Comment