My baby is one, and I can't believe how the time has flown. LaurieAnn is such a blessing and brings a happy and sweet presence into our home.
Things I just can't enough of:
Her adorable pig tails today
When she starts dancing the second she hears a beat
Her jack-o-lantern teeth when she smiles
Baby kisses from her perfect little lips
Happy Birthday Lulu. We love you.
12 comments:
She does have perfect lips, and how come you got 2 quiet kids & I only got 1...no fair!! J/K I love my loudies.
She is so precious. If only I got to meet her. I am so bummed that we didn't get to see each other when you came here. Guess where I am right now? I am sitting in the parking lot at the stadim in Rexburg, Idaho! Oh, honey the memories are rushing me. We are for an Alumni soccer game for Danny. It's so different, it's not the same place, but the same feelings are here. It's strange. We sure had some good times. Love you!!
Happy Birthday Cutie!
Happy Birthday LaurieAnn! I can't believe it's been a year!
I hope that she has a happy birthday! The time just goes by so fast now!
oh so cute! Happy Birthday! At first I thought you had another baby I almost freaked.
Well I would say "I can't beleive it's been a year" but.. I was pregnant during that year so time basically stood still! She is so stinkin cute though. Your girls are both very beautiful!
She is SO cute! I can't believe she is one already. Are you set for halloween?
wow! i can't believe it either. she is sooo adorable!!
I can't believe she is one already! She is just adorable :)
I love that her nickname is lulu that is totally one of my many nicknames and i am happy to share the name with such a cutie
<3 cousin Lucy
Oh my how time flies! I love her smile!
Post a Comment