Monday, November 3, 2008

Tricks and Treats

We had the best October and Halloween this year! Gabriella and Hyrum really loved getting dressed up and trotting around the neighborhood once they understood candy was involved.

Gabriella couldn't decide until the last minute what to be. "At our first party I am going to be a cheerleader, then at our next party I'll be...." She finally settled on a fairy princess.


Hyrum wanted to be buzzlightyear. Yeah, we had a hard time with that one, so he settled for Woody. I love his oversized hat and his mustache.


LaurieAnn makes the cutest little bug. I cannot take ANY credit for this costume. My friend Ericka made one for her daugher and I wanted one so bad I kept thinking about it all day. She had offered me all her stuff. Doug finally said, go get everything and make it. This was 8pm Oct 30th. Ericka is the queen when it comes to sewing stuff and she was so sweet to cut everything out for me, so I whipped the cape out in 20 minutes. The tutu took a little longer but it turned out so darling. And when you took her cape off, she reminded me of Renesmee (all you twilight fans) with her black and red tutu!


Nobody would pose for the kid photo. I got a crier and a booger picker! AHHH!

10 comments:

Cristi said...

Lol - a booger picker!!

Christi said...

They all look great! I love the booger picker.

jrushing said...

So cute! Way to go on the costume! Erika rocks!

Ericka said...

Oh, they are so cute! I'm so glad that I had enough for two and that you could use it. She looks darling! I'm glad they had a good time!
Oh, Cayden starts preschool Wednesday and will be in Gabby's class!

Steph said...

They all look so cute! Lauriann and Brenna both looked darling as lady bugs. Ericka is so very talented, as are you to be able to whip that out in one night!

Alan and Kiersten said...

their costumes look awesome!!! how funny about the booger picker! awesome. i love the last picture! classic.

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Becky said...

They look so cute. I can't even get my one child to focus on getting her picture taken, I can only imagine trying to get three to cooperate.

Stephanie said...

cute costumes! they all look so adorable!

Allison said...

Wow! They are all so big! When did that happen? Their costumes are also adorable. :)