Happy Easter!
LaurieAnn is really drooling over the candy. She got jipped by the Easter bunny!

Yep, our dad picked out our clothes and he sure has good taste!

We had a memorable Easter this year. It is rewarding to be able to share a simple Easter message with the kids and see how magical their day becomes.
12 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love their little Easter outfits! I hope you guys had a great Easter!
They all look so darling in mint green.
i LOVE the green! so cute for easter!!
So cute! I think Doug has great taste in clothes, especially Hyrum's vest!
Very cute! Green was the color for Easter this year I guess huh? I didn't get the message. Looks like fun.
Seriously, I can't get over the fact that you have THREE kids! Ha ha! :) Amazing! And I get the feeling from your blog that green may just perhaps be your favorite color? ...
Okay, I totally thought I posted on this the day you put it up, but now I am reading your comments and seeing that I was being unitarded again-not unusual!! THe kids are SO CUTE and I LOVE the vest, it is so something I would buy for my boys. Matchy Matchy! Love it!
The green is so perfect for spring, so cute all together! That Lulu is yummy! I love the top pic the best with her drool all the way down to the ground!
Cute clothes - match the blog theme and everything! Look how coordinated you all are!
I love their outfits. Tell Doug good job! I love how they are all smiles!
So Cute!! I love their outfits. It was great talking to you the other day. It's been too long. Happy late Easter to you!
warning: you have been tagged!
Post a Comment