Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Egg-cellent Easter Eggs

The paper towel "nest" was meant to prevent the eggs from cracking...

9 broken eggs later we are still having fun!


Check out Hyrum's...smile????






16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - so are blogs contagious, or what??!!! Jeepers - how on Earth am I going to find the time to keep up with all this blogging business?

Fun to see all of the pictures - Hyrum seems even bigger than the last time I saw him . . . . what, a week ago? LaurieAnn too! What's the deal?

Rachel said...

THey are SO ADORABLE? We should do eggs together next year!! More fun for the kids, less mess for you to clean up on your own.
LOVE YOU!

jrushing said...

Looks like you had a fun time...is Easter really this Sunday? Hmmm..

Steph said...

Way to be on top of the easter egg dying! We're doing ours Saturday. Hopefully it goes as well as yours!

Christi said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love the holidays with kids! Hyrum has the cutest smile!

cjdustin said...

Welcome fellow blog stalker! Isn't it too fun? Good job on the eggs. I usually wait until Saturday night to do them but I am going to shoot for Friday this year!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable!!! Your blog is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.

Cristi said...

Your kids are SO cute! Would you think I'm weird if I said I wanted to eat their faces off? Um, yeah - probably. Anyway - I can't believe you have THREE! Craziness! And to answer your question from Facebook - yes, I really will be the big 30 this year. ACK! I just blogged about it, actually. It's kind of crazy!

Cristi said...

http://thebastians.blogspot.com/2008/02/february-in-nutshell.html

Yeah, I know - crazy! Here's the link to when I wrote about why I'm doing this.

Love ya!

Dave & Chels said...

Yeah! I'm so happy when I find long lost friends in the blogging world! Cute kiddos, too. I found Rachel's blog thru Jody's, but I forgot your last name. I know it now! I gotta jet to go dye some eggs!

Marci said...

Hey! It's funny how you find more and more people on the blogging thing! I love looking at blogs, and I'm glad I can add a new one to my list. You'll have to check ours out. Looks like fun easter egg coloring. Hope you have a good Easter.

Nicole Jackson said...

It's fun to see that you've joined the blogging world! Great job dying the eggs so early, we just did ours today! The blog looks cute!

jeremyandholly said...

'don't remember you'?? seriously?? that's funny! lisa was just showing me your facebook the other day! i didn't know you had a blog...i love keeping in touch this way! and your children are beautiful:)

Sherrilyn and Michael EdgarHansen said...

Its so good to hear from you. you and doug look great. you have 3 kids. wow. i love it. email me and tell me all. sherrilyn3@hotmail.com

Kjrsten said...

I love all the smiles! & I think Gabby might have an award winning smile! So cute how they are concentrating so hard in the top picture working on their eggs, what serious business it is!

It looks like you had a great Easter! Yes, lets do lunch when rach gets here!

Anonymous said...

Hyrum's face is adorable- it totally looks like Brayden! You are a pretty awesome mom to color eggs with your kids. I let Nana do it since we were in p-Town. What do you do with all those eggs after Easter? My friend from Utah told me to go find a big hill and have a Easter Egg Rolling contest! Sounds like fun to me- Maybe next year :)