Popcorn popping on the apricot tree! Here are the kids singing at the Primary Easter party. It was Gabby's first party as a sunbeam. Hyrum got to tag along because I was helping out.
I love love love your blog and those kids are too adorable. I am glad to be their favorite grandma ( or at least one of them) this blogging stuff takes a lot of time because then I want to see all your friends blogs also.
3 comments:
Cute blog! You are already out shining mine and you just started!!!
oh! so adorable!! i love seeing all the "popcorn" on the trees right now!
I love love love your blog and those kids are too adorable. I am glad to be their favorite grandma ( or at least one of them) this blogging stuff takes a lot of time because then I want to see all your friends blogs also.
Post a Comment