Okay, this is seriously going out on a limb for me. I love viewing blogs of my friends and family. And though I feel like I don't have anything new to say, it is a fun way to keep in touch. I am also hoping it will inspire me to take more pictures-considering this was on our Christmas card! So here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited you have a blog now and can't wait to see you in less than a month!! YEAH!!
Welcome to the world of blogging- Yes it will help you to take more pictures but I am now obsessed with reading others sites and adding to my own. But it is such an awesome way to keep in touch! Your kids are so beautiful and Neil is right here and he agrees! We miss you guys lots but will be down for Easter- lets try tp get together
Kara & Fam
This is a cute christmas photo very festive in a simple way. I love the baby hiding under the blanket in the front pack... ah, the life of #3!
Your baby is getting so big, she is JUST yoummy! I love that you call her LULU, that is an ADORABLE nick-name! And those cheeks... enough said!!!!
Post a Comment