Hi Becca!! I miss you too. I am so glad you found me. I have changed my number two times we have been moving so much. Three babies! I haven't talked to you since number two. Wow. This is so funny you found me yesterday because I went out to lunch with my cousin in south Salt Lake and I saw your friend Kristy working there. It took her a second to figure out who I was, but I recognized her beautiful face immediatly. Then I was instantly guilty for not keeping in touch with you. How are you?
Welcome to blog world! And I don't want to hear any complainin' on the candles thing!! You are still young and fancy free! Right now I look like I should add 50 more candles to my cake!
9 comments:
I LOOOVE Hyram's butterfly sunglasses! Wish I could've been there to make sure you had the correct amount of candles-ha ha-next year for sure!
I am so glad that you are blogging! I love it! It looks like you guys had a great time on your birthday! I love the sunglasses!
so adorable! your kids are the cutest! little lulu is getting so big!! mac was born sept 15th...what is lulu's day?
Hi Becca!! I miss you too. I am so glad you found me. I have changed my number two times we have been moving so much. Three babies! I haven't talked to you since number two. Wow. This is so funny you found me yesterday because I went out to lunch with my cousin in south Salt Lake and I saw your friend Kristy working there. It took her a second to figure out who I was, but I recognized her beautiful face immediatly. Then I was instantly guilty for not keeping in touch with you. How are you?
Welcome to blog world! And I don't want to hear any complainin' on the candles thing!! You are still young and fancy free! Right now I look like I should add 50 more candles to my cake!
I'm so pleased that you're blogging! Woo hoo!
I love the new template. so cute!! I'm supposed to be writing a talk right now--maybe in a few hours...
Hey you changed things up - cute! Perfect for St. Patty's day! I tell ya, Becca - you'll get addicted! Seriously! Ha ha! :) Sure love and miss ya!
Happy Birthday, you can't be very old Rebecca! If it means anything, you look like you're barely 20!
Post a Comment