I watched it, but I wasn't into it as much as I am Twilight. Now that the movie is only about 9 days away, I can hardly think of anything else! It's crazy.
Ok, who told you? I'm the dork that watched like every episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I even had dreams that I was her. So tough! I didn't have anything better to do while Casey was in School and studing. Anyway, I did stop when her friend went became a witch and lesbian and all, I just couldn't watch that.
I liked Buffy, but didn't get to see it much. Maybe that's a new one for the netflix qeue. What a much better looking vampire than the one that was chosen for Edward in the movie... At least that's what I can tell from the little bit I have seen of him on a trailer for the movie. Doesn't mean I'm not WAAYYY excited for the movie to come out!
I was totally in love with Angel- Like watched the short but amazing series until it was no longer. Clearly Twlight is even more of an obsession. Did I tell you that I cried when the 4th book ended. Neil just laughed at me. But I am seriuosly grieving the end of these books- Sad but true- With love from Denver- Kara
12 comments:
I watched it, but I wasn't into it as much as I am Twilight. Now that the movie is only about 9 days away, I can hardly think of anything else! It's crazy.
Ha ha! I never saw Buffy or Angel or whichever it was called (or was there both?) so I don't know much about it. But this post made me laugh! Thanks!
Ok, who told you? I'm the dork that watched like every episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I even had dreams that I was her. So tough! I didn't have anything better to do while Casey was in School and studing. Anyway, I did stop when her friend went became a witch and lesbian and all, I just couldn't watch that.
I heart booth!
ha ah that's funny that was Lindsi's fav.
I liked Buffy, but didn't get to see it much. Maybe that's a new one for the netflix qeue. What a much better looking vampire than the one that was chosen for Edward in the movie... At least that's what I can tell from the little bit I have seen of him on a trailer for the movie. Doesn't mean I'm not WAAYYY excited for the movie to come out!
um yes, i remember him, very well. LOVE HIM!!!
I never got into Buffy that much. I think at that time I was more into Party of Five. Remember that TV show? I loved it...
That's where I know Booth from! Thanks.
new to your blog.
Um YEAH!!! Watched it and still watch him!
-Marzee
(Non stalkerish watching - pure TV watching - Bones!)
-Marzee
I was totally in love with Angel- Like watched the short but amazing series until it was no longer. Clearly Twlight is even more of an obsession. Did I tell you that I cried when the 4th book ended. Neil just laughed at me. But I am seriuosly grieving the end of these books- Sad but true-
With love from Denver-
Kara
Post a Comment