Those are cute!
You need a link to your etsy shop.This is Amy I am to lazy to sign in.
click on where it says "etsy shop" it will take you to FourBlossoms which is my shop.
These are stinking A-DORABLE! I had no clue you're so crafty! Wow!!! Love it!
Wow! They are super cute!
Your shop is looking good! I love the hats! I must have one for Shaylee.
very cute. so are you starting a business? That's cool.
I love those. I make beanies and they look like I made them. Those look like you bought them. Love you!
Sooooooooo cute! I love them!
so so so cute, too bad I forgot mine on my trip or I could've modeled it all over michigan ave! Love it!
those are so cute...i will definitely check them out!
I will be there from December 9-16th. (A week.)We should do something sometime! Your hats are so cute, by the way.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Those are cute!
You need a link to your etsy shop.
This is Amy I am to lazy to sign in.
click on where it says "etsy shop" it will take you to FourBlossoms which is my shop.
These are stinking A-DORABLE! I had no clue you're so crafty! Wow!!! Love it!
Wow! They are super cute!
Your shop is looking good! I love the hats! I must have one for Shaylee.
very cute. so are you starting a business? That's cool.
I love those. I make beanies and they look like I made them. Those look like you bought them. Love you!
Sooooooooo cute! I love them!
so so so cute, too bad I forgot mine on my trip or I could've modeled it all over michigan ave! Love it!
those are so cute...i will definitely check them out!
I will be there from December 9-16th. (A week.)We should do something sometime!
Your hats are so cute, by the way.
Post a Comment