Yay! LaurieAnn can walk, but she only does it under specific conditions. She is very timid, and gets knocked down a lot but the other kids, so she mostly walks around when they're asleep. I love her jibberish in the movie. She sounds like a Sim character. What is that? It is a video game my younger brother and I got addicted to one summer. Hmmm...I think we may have to break that out while he's here this weekend.
My green eyed girl. Looks like a haircut might be coming soon Callie!
4 comments:
So cute. I love it when they first walk.
I've never played sims, but I once had a fasination about playing it for a while, but I never did. I just heard people talking about it and it sounded fun. I would probably get addicted, too.
And whenever I think of your little brothers I will always picture them as ten and younger. I think I saw one of them a year or so ago and I didn't even recognize him.
Cute video. Yay Loo!
-Marz
So cute! Brenna got her first haircut...a little sonner than we planned.
That's so fun. Is she even a year yet? I love it we they start walking it's so cute
Post a Comment