Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's grosser than gross?

Remember this game? Okay here they are...

After coming back from changing the laundry over, you find your one year old sucking on the kitchen rag you have used on the counters and sink all morning.

When you find your one year old dumpster diving in the kitchen garbage and eating what she finds.

You go to use the bathroom and find your one year old scrubbing the toilet with her toothbrush.

All of the above happened today and they are all grosser than gross.

11 comments:

Steph said...

Wow, Rebecca, she is giving you a run for your money! She is so adorable. She reminds me of Shay at her age.

McArthur Family said...

Oh, man. Those were gross! She's going to have the best immune system.

Alan and Kiersten said...

LOL that's hilarious and so so true...gotta love it.

Dave & Chels said...

Ugh, I hate moments like those. I guess we all went through it at one point in our lives, but from a mom's perspective it's disgusting. Ignorance is bliss, I guess!

Ben & Jen said...

Wow! What a day! Its only funny cause I have been there and this time its not mine! Hope things are going ok

Allison said...

She takes the prize for that one. I know I've had those days but I'm sure glad it wasn't me this time!

Ashley May said...

Rebecca you are hilarious. All in one day... DANG!!!

Heidi said...

That is way gross. She sounds like a busy body. Good thing she is so cute. I had one when Cohen was crawling. We were in my backyard and I left the gate open the day before anyway we were in the back and Cohen was crawling around and found some dog poop and was playing with it like playdough. At least he didn't eat it.

Hill Family said...

Do you remember me telling you about MaryLeigh eating dippar rash ointment? When do we ever get a break?

jrushing said...

Yummy! Oh what great finds!

anna said...

oh.my.gosh.
that is all.