Hyrum's favorite lullaby is "I love to see the temple." He sings so sweetly with me at night when I tuck him in. But I always whisper at the end of the first verse, so I can hear him say, "For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and booty."
Gabby is too smart for her own good sometimes. When I found LaurieAnn squeezing through the slats in my mom's banister, I scolded Gabby for showing her how to do it; telling her it is dangerous and Lulu could get really hurt or even die. She responded with, "That's okay because she'll be resurrected." Thank you to her primary teacher-she really listened for that lesson.
This was taken at Gabriella's preschool silly day where she got to have "silly" hair and clothes.
4 comments:
These are so cute! Hyrum's words remind me how my little sister used to sing, "has given me an earthly home, with parents kind of dear." What are we teaching these kids? :-D
How cute!
I want some love and booty! And I know where Lulu gets her great crusties from...you were the queen at giving them! ps my word verification is eywipt get it, ey wipt I know, TMI
Your kids are cute. The crazy things they say and do sounds like your having fun!
Post a Comment