So fun for you!
I love how close my sisters and I are even though we live far away from each other. I feel bad that Shaylee won't have any sisters.
This is the cutest picture!!! I love it!
OMGOSH that is such a great picture, we need to print it frame it & hang it in their rooms. BFFS!
I am extremely jealous. That is my dream.
Hey are you going to put those cute hat pictures up Lindsi took the other day? She showed them to me and they turned out way cute. I'll have to keep checking on the hat blog, to see them!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So fun for you!
I love how close my sisters and I are even though we live far away from each other. I feel bad that Shaylee won't have any sisters.
This is the cutest picture!!! I love it!
OMGOSH that is such a great picture, we need to print it frame it & hang it in their rooms. BFFS!
I am extremely jealous. That is my dream.
Hey are you going to put those cute hat pictures up Lindsi took the other day? She showed them to me and they turned out way cute. I'll have to keep checking on the hat blog, to see them!!
Post a Comment