I got on the blog and was totally disoriented - cute changes! Love the fall too! Today it was raining so hard when I went to get Tab from the bus that Jackson and I draped a blanket over our heads to run out there - and when the three of us got back - were so soaked that we all had to take our pants off and put them in the dryer!
I love it when the crunchy leaves blow all around on a blustrey day. It reminds me of being in the hundred acre woods in the fall. Speaking of yummy pumpkin dishes...I was so sad that I didn't make time to eat any the other night! There was quite a spread. Your family really looked darling and I didn't even get the picture. I think Ashley did though.
7 comments:
Of course it's okay to listen to Christmas music...but you forgot apple cake, apple pie with cranberries and apple butter...
I love Oregon Fall!!! It is still 98 degrees here. I am so jealous!!!!!
I got on the blog and was totally disoriented - cute changes! Love the fall too!
Today it was raining so hard when I went to get Tab from the bus that Jackson and I draped a blanket over our heads to run out there - and when the three of us got back - were so soaked that we all had to take our pants off and put them in the dryer!
-Marzee
I love it when the crunchy leaves blow all around on a blustrey day. It reminds me of being in the hundred acre woods in the fall. Speaking of yummy pumpkin dishes...I was so sad that I didn't make time to eat any the other night! There was quite a spread. Your family really looked darling and I didn't even get the picture. I think Ashley did though.
I love Oct. too. I'm sure one of your favorite things is, Your mom's B-day!!! Yay October.
Lori
I, too love fall because it means the beginning of the holidays! Christmas music in October? My rule is after Thanksgiving!
Mommies and daughters think alike. October is one of the best months of the year. Love Love Love it for all the same reasons.
Post a Comment