I don't know what it is about Hyrum's underwear, but Lulu loves it. Whenever I am folding laundry it is the first thing she goes for in the basket. And she loves searching through his dresser drawers to find the perfect pair to play with. I just need to make sure all the ones she finds are CLEAN!
Laundry basket: $6
ALL liquid laundry soap: $11
Thomas the Tank toddler underwear: $3
tormenting your kids: PRICELESS
12 comments:
My kids will find some....romantic items of mine and don't know what they are all about. They're used to seeing mommy in other attire :> I like the "priceless" line. Very true. I'd already seen that hair site, and yes, she's talented.
Very cute blog becca, I love the lough out loud title. Thanks for being the best friend & sister!
So Very familiar! What is it about a funny hat?
That is pretty funny! I love the new background!
So cute! She is getting so big! Jaron loves to put anything possible on his head for a hat!
I love your new background! So cute!
I remember those days! What is it about a pair of underwear and a head for a child??!!??
Too cute! Little kids are too funny, my niece one time put a diaper (a CLEAN one!) on her head and walked around the house. Funny!
That will definitely one to show to her boyfriends. Can we say blackmail????:)
That's funny!!! I love the nickname.
Next time you can pull it all the way down like a mask...hey? Does she have a costume for Halloween yet?????
Way cute. We have a pic of Jackson with underwear on his head . . . . but he was 4 in it - not 1ish.
-Marzee
What a funny girl! I love the different quirks that make all the kiddos unique!
Our 3rd child is a total ham/wild thing, I wonder if there is a connection with birth order there?
Post a Comment