I didn't realize that staying indoors waiting for the sun to shine would cause my children to become socially inept. Apparently I've bred a nude (Picture not included - Thanks Gabby), a nose-picker and one who thinks everything is food!

Don't even want to know what is up there!

Ok, one for three isn't bad

Couldn't find the sprinkler, but who needs one when you can have an endless water pistol!
8 comments:
Gotta love the hot days! We don't get too many of them so when the sun does come out...Kids will be kids. I wished I could be there more, especially when the sun decides to come out! - Doug
Isn't life in the NW great when the sun comes out? I love it and your kids are just havin' a great time!
Oh my gosh - so funny!
Cute pics! I love playing in the water on a hot day. I am sorry that you don't get more sun. Do you want some of mine? It's gets too hot here sometimes and I don't get to run through the hose! Lucky kids!
They are so cute in their babe-ing suits!! Even the booger eater!
Ask Hyrum what flavor he is eating!! Spark a little creativity! How are things going?? Running much? I did once and I think I now have to have a knee replacement surgery!! Okay maybe not. Later!
I love it. Aren't kids great.
damn mum post the nude! She looks sexy in her bathing suit I bet she looks really hot showing herpussy
Post a Comment