enjoying nothing other than some fresh strawberry shortcake with LOTS of whip cream!
Pinning the leaves on the strawberry! The girls kept putting them on upside down so they look like another kind of leaf! oops!
Ready for a game of red light-green light down the hall!
Her special present from Grandma!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love the pin the leaf on the starwberry, that is too cute!
Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't believe that you have a 4 year old!!! She is a doll.
what a cute 4 yr old!!
She really is cute! I love Age 4 its the year of "Mommy knows best" before they go to Kindergartrn and "mommy, thats not what my teacher said"
Looks like a very fun party! I love Strawberry Shortcake. She brings back good memories!
Kaylie had a great time...I'm so glad that they are friends!
Happy Birthday Gabby! Shayla wishes she could have been there to help you celebrate!
Post a Comment