Decorating my big red beast for the driving. Destination Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood. Too bad when we got there thunder storms had rolled in and it was HAILING! We had to re-do most of the deco at the first exchange in Sandy.
Finishing my first leg (3.93 miles) I barely beat the rain. It was by far the easiest since it was down hill through the little mountain town of Rhododendron.
Handing off the torch to van 2 in Sandy, Oregon. Here is my friend, Tammy who rocked it for Van 2.
Here is Van 1 from right to left: me, Kristina, Heather, Jodi, Alicia, and Brandy. In front of the Willamette River and downtown behind us. We should be sleeping, but it was getting really HOT. My second leg was just around the bend near Sauvie's Island. Gorgeous rolling hills, but an unbearably hot 7.25 miles.
Hood to Coast has been on my bucket list since my dad ran it about when I was a kid. It was a blast and I will definitely be doing it again. Hopefully next year! Anyone up for it?
6 comments:
Ummm...Way to rock it girl!!! Awesome job! Someday maybe I will attempt Hood to Coast...someday!
Congratulations!! :-)
That's awesome Rebecca!!!
Way to go Rebecca!!!!!! Just makes me wonder where I would be if I hadn't stopped running with you to have my Maycee! You're awesome!
ME, ME, ME!!! I don't think I'll be pregnant! :) Sign me up!
Way to go R. your team looks great. You are inspiring. LORI
Post a Comment