Saturday, August 6, 2011

Les Mis

Doug and I have been wanting to go see Les Mis for a while.  It finally came to Portland and we got Saturday matinee tickets and invited my parents to go with us.  I loved it!  I could have watched it again right after! 


Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun night out!


It is always fun to try a new restaurant on a fun night out.  So afterwards we went to Oba in the Pearl District.  It was Peruvian food and other high end Latin type food.  I wish we would have taken pictures of everything we had.  It was all so delicious.  But what I ordered was definitely best.


It is steak garnished with bananas and bacon in a Dijon sauce.  Sooo Gooood!


Doug ordered some sort of fish with a mango vinaigrette sauce.  So fun to go to a new place downtown.  Nothing like red robin with the kids ha ha!

No comments: