Congratulations!!!!!!! She is absolutely perfect, glad I got to meet her!Also- you look WAY to good in that picture of you in the hospital bed. Seriously.
congratulations! she is beautiful! i love all the pictures with the kids. and that first picture of her being weighed and screaming her head off is priceless. you look great by the way! and i love her name!
These pictures are so precious, and Eloise is gorgeous. Did you seriously just have a baby? I think you must have recreated that picture of you holding her in the hospital bed. I love her Becca, my dear, and I love you. Good job. Hopefully you are doing well and adjusting nicely.
Congratulations! I can't believe she is here, time does fly. I think you were meant to have babies because you look to beautiful in that picture...like you always do. I look like I have been through war in my baby pictures.
Oh, she is so pretty! It looks like your other kids already love her. You look great, too. Congrats! (And yeah to not being pregnant any more! I love that feeling in the weeks following the birth.)
She looks like a Lacher!! She IS very pretty. Poor Hyrum....if he needs any advice on how to survive 3 sisters, he can talke to AJ about it. ha ha Congrats!!
22 comments:
Congratulations! You look so great it that picture, Rebecca! She is a beautiful baby!
congratulations! she is sooo beautiful! just like the others. you do good work!
march 8th is her uncle dan's birthday too!
I loved holding her the other night and so did Porter!!! She is a doll!!! We are all so happy for your family.
she is! Congratulations!!
Congrats! What a sweet new addition and yeah another girl!
Congratulations!!!!!!! She is absolutely perfect, glad I got to meet her!Also- you look WAY to good in that picture of you in the hospital bed. Seriously.
Congrats Rebecca! You have such a sweet family!
congratulations! she is beautiful! i love all the pictures with the kids. and that first picture of her being weighed and screaming her head off is priceless. you look great by the way! and i love her name!
so cute she looks really healthy and pretty. congrats
You do look great for just having a baby. Congrats on littel Eloise.
Congrat!! Beautiful baby! Good Work! and you look awesome by the way!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
What a sweet bundle of joy!
These pictures are so precious, and Eloise is gorgeous. Did you seriously just have a baby? I think you must have recreated that picture of you holding her in the hospital bed. I love her Becca, my dear, and I love you. Good job. Hopefully you are doing well and adjusting nicely.
Congratulations! I can't believe she is here, time does fly. I think you were meant to have babies because you look to beautiful in that picture...like you always do. I look like I have been through war in my baby pictures.
She's beautiful. So happy for you.
Gorgeous! I loved holding her the other day.
Oh, she is so pretty! It looks like your other kids already love her. You look great, too. Congrats! (And yeah to not being pregnant any more! I love that feeling in the weeks following the birth.)
She looks like a Lacher!! She IS very pretty. Poor Hyrum....if he needs any advice on how to survive 3 sisters, he can talke to AJ about it. ha ha Congrats!!
She looks so much like your girls, we Love her!
I can see your girls in her too! Yes! she is gorgeous! AND I LOVE HER NAME! Good work Rebecca!!! And congrats Lacher family!
She is such a cutie! Congrats! We are all happy for you!
Yes she is a bueatiful baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment