She's just perfect! Well done rebecca!!!!who does she look like>>>>I think she is her own woman! congrats!
That second picture down she looks SO much like her daddy!!She's PRECIOUS!
She is so cute. I love the pictures. Hope you guys are doing good!
She is so cute! I LOVE the flower! What a doll!
Can't wait to see her in a few days maybe or when I get back from Maui. I think she looks alot like Doug. At least in the one picture.
She looks like a Lacher!! And a cute one too.
she's so beautiful! great pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She's just perfect! Well done rebecca!!!!
who does she look like>>>>
I think she is her own woman!
congrats!
That second picture down she looks SO much like her daddy!!
She's PRECIOUS!
She is so cute. I love the pictures. Hope you guys are doing good!
She is so cute! I LOVE the flower! What a doll!
Can't wait to see her in a few days maybe or when I get back from Maui. I think she looks alot like Doug. At least in the one picture.
She looks like a Lacher!! And a cute one too.
she's so beautiful! great pictures!
Post a Comment