Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Office Party

Doug's company treated us to a fabulous night out on Saturday. We were bussed to Silverton, Oregon and doted on by the owners of a local winery. It was built like a French Chateau and seriously-words cannot do this place justice. I felt like I was in another world. The view from the house is spectacular and we enjoyed appetizers overlooking vineyards with the sunsetting and a pianist playing a baby grand piano in the corner.


There was a private chef preparing us dinner and he introduced himself and described every course before we ate. The kitchen itself was phenomenal complete with a prep kitchen and outdoor Brick Oven!

Dinner was elegant, the company was enjoyable and overall we had a blast.

Pictures don't even do this place justice, but here are some in case you want to see them.





This isn't us, but I really want to be one of those kids with an umbrella. This was so much fun!

photos can be found at http://domainemargelle.com/

3 comments:

Becky said...

That looks and sounds amazing. How are you feeling? I love your family picture at the top of your blog. You all look great. Love ya!

McArthur Family said...

Wow, how beautiful and how much fun!

Ashley May said...

You are lucky to go to such a fancy pancy place. May Denture Center just doesn't provide those kinds of parties for their employees. haha

By the way I love that picture of your family at the top, you look really good in red!