Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Tree


It's that time of year again!  We headed up to our favorite tree farm to cut our tree.  We love this place because the kids can sit on Santa's lap and visit his reindeer at the barn.  The light dusting of snow on the ground made it magical until the cold got to everyone.  After cutting down the tree, we headed inside to warm by the woodstove and drink some cocoa. 



Santa promised to bring some goodies.  Gabriella wants jewelry, Hyrum wants a remote control car, and LaurieAnn wants to get away from the weirdo with the beard.



The kids enjoyed feeding the goats and ponies, and telling the reindeer not to forget where we live.  Although LaurieAnn hated the animals because they all attacked her for the food.  She was terrified. 


It was really cold, so we headed home to decorate the tree.

7 comments:

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

Where do you go? Sounds fun!

Nicole Jackson said...

Where is this magical tree farm at, and Snow? How perfect!

Steph said...

Fun! I love the reindeer what a great touch for a Christmas tree farm.

Heidi said...

How fun I don't think I have ever seen a real Reindeer before.

Becky said...

I love cutting down your own Christmas tree. I haven't done it since I lived with my parents, and I miss it. I love the pics.

Alan and Kiersten said...

BRRRR!!! you guys are hard core. what fun though!

Rebecca said...

THe name of the tree farm is called Ferncrest Tree Farms. The tree farm is just outside of Longview on the way to Long Beach.