Congrats! That is really exciting. My husband will hopefully have his soon enough. We just have to get law school out of the way first. :) Good for your hubby!!
I didn't know your hubby is a CPA! That is so exciting! Golden, my husband is in the accounting progrem here at BYU-I and hopes to end up as a CPA someday! I love your blog. Congrats to you guys.
14 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo! Doug, you so deserve this! Great job. Let's celebrate.
Congrats!!!! That is awesome!
That great!
Yay! Congrats Doug!!!
congrats on so many levels! baby and hubby!
do you know the sex yet?
Congrats! That is really exciting. My husband will hopefully have his soon enough. We just have to get law school out of the way first. :) Good for your hubby!!
I didn't know your hubby is a CPA! That is so exciting! Golden, my husband is in the accounting progrem here at BYU-I and hopes to end up as a CPA someday! I love your blog. Congrats to you guys.
YAY! what an accomplishment! congrats to you family!
Good job Douggie boy! I am sure it is a good feeling!
That is so awesome. If you want to look at my thing it's readit
Congrats! What a long, not fun road. Good luck with everything else that's coming.
Congrats! That is a great accomplishment! I remember agonizing along with Scott while he was working on his. Yay for being done!
Awesome!!!!
Post a Comment