I am catching up by posting most of our late summer fun. This could be picture overload, but it has been a lot of fun.
A hike up the gorge


Sauvie's Island Half


4th of July celebrations

The boys ready for the show


Travis is home from Switzerland!

The Salt Lake Temple


Congratulations Scott and Clarissa!

Mt Hood from the sky


Favorite rides at the Clark County Fair

So the question is: Can we add any more crazy to this?
YOU BET! Baby Lacher #4 debuts the first of March.
14 comments:
Another baby! I'm so happy for you! And congrats on the running!
you crazy!
Looks like you guys had an awesome summer. And congrates on the new baby. That is awesome! So yea don't you get really really sick for the whole time. You're awesome. Crazy's better than dull though.
Congrats! I'm excited for you!
Congratulations! The more crazy the better right???
Gotta have four! That's the best number around!
YAY! congrats! that's so exciting! that's so awesome you ran that marathon, i would probably die. ha ha. your kids are so cute! what a fun summer for you guys!
So exciting! You will have your hands full for sure! And you look great - I am so not a runner, so I really admire people who do marathons and things like that.
Pics are adorable, looks like you guys had a great summer. And another adorable baby on the way! Congrats!
We are so happy for you. It looks like it has been an amazing summer. More still to come...in March.
Congrats on the baby!! Good timing, now you can have even more fun next summer and NOT be pregnant at the same time.
Oh wow!! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations! Love the pics too! Jill said, "Last time I babysat there the kids said when our mom has another baby and it's all grown up, we get to have a DOG!" So congrats on the future dog as well!
those are great pictures! and congratulations on your half!! way to go!
Post a Comment