Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

I have finally spent some time on the computer today to catch up on some 50+ emails and update my blog. The first three pictures are from Doug's surgery about ten days ago. The surgery was fine, but Doug reacted to the anesthesia and had a seizure while he was coming out. Scary. I felt like I was watching something on television. For those who don't know-Doug tore his ACL and did some meniscis damage to his knee back in December. Chalk another one up to church ball. Things are fine now and finally getting back to normal after the demolition of our house and all that. The goal is to be off crutches by the end of the week. Here are some photos of the damage. Again I apologize, my camera is on its last leg.





Easter photos. I loved these costco fairy dresses.


Sleeping in a fort while mom and dad work on the new floors.








Yummy dinner mom! I thought this was so cute because you can only see the pigtails.

8 comments:

Steph said...

So cute!!!! Love he pigails peeking out!

Heidi said...

That is so gross!!! at least you ended on some cute pictures. Did you freak out when that happened I would have. Ryan passed out once getting a mole removed and I totally freaked which mad the nurse freak too.

Lucy Lybbert said...

Rick told me about Dougs surgery glad to hear he's doing better! Hey I proof it gets better 1 year and back to normal! keep it up doug one step at a time :)

Tess said...

Camera on its last LEG! So funny. Glad Doug's ok. The kids are always adorable.

McArthur Family said...

Ohhh so sorry about the surgery. That does not sound fun.

Ericka said...

I'm glad that Doug is healing well. When are you going to post pics of you floors?

Amber said...

I can't wait to see all the work you've done to your house.

Looks like the kids had fun sleeping in the fort.

Hill Family said...

Love LaurieAnn's piggie tails.......