Saturday, April 11, 2009

4 days left

Yay! Tax Day is almost here. After being gone for so many nights Doug is taking 2 weeks off afterward to do some home projects and have surgery.

I haven't blogged much because I have been painting my house-which turned out to be a bigger job than I anticipated with the rugrats. I am so excited about my new floors and can't wait to post before and after pics of everything. For now back to work!

8 comments:

Cristi said...

Oooh - can't wait to see your pictures! Miss you! Happy Easter!

Hill Family said...

It's about time you up-dated!!! I did'nt know you were painting. What are you painting? You'll have to tell me all about it. Can't wait to see the new floors!! They will look great.

teamZ said...

I want to see the rooms you painted. I want to see your green. I can not take my red kitchen!!! I need to find a color I like NOW.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Can't wait to see all the new changes!! And what's Doug having surgery on? Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

what is he having surgery for? I can't wait to see the pictures of your house.

jrushing said...

Hey tax season is over! Where are the new pics??? Ok-I guess I will give you more time. Like I should talk-maybe I will update...maybe!

Brad + Lauren said...

I love you and your new floor :) hope you are having a great day, if dougie is back to work call me and i will come distract you from the million things you need to do.

anna said...

sheesh! from tax season to surgery...ugh! i heard the surgery was a bit traumatic. i hope you guys are doing well!! missed you last weekend!