
LaurieAnn's hair was so funny today while we were getting ready for bed.

She loves to dress up in everyone's clothes, and modeled my workout shirt while I was folding laundry. (I do comb my girls' hair I promise!)

I let the kids make their own pbj the other day and they loved it.
I loved that I had an extra ten minutes to make something yummy for myself.
8 comments:
Too cute, and I LOVE flock of seagulls! I had it on a mix tape!
Your kids are adorable. They all look like Dyers to me. This summer we are headed to Dallas for an internship at a firm Dave is hoping to get a job with. (We won't know that until after the internship.) After that he has his third (and final) year of school to complete. Then he takes the bar next summer. (In 2010.) It's crazy that it is so close.
Fun hair! That's the thing with girls you have to comb there hair. I still am not use to it True's hair is always crazy. It's fun though.
My kids hair is always "out of control" and Im a hair dresser!! Go figure. I guess we pick our battles!
I love that do! Looks like my kids half the time when they wake up!
that hair is AWESOME! i love it. your kids are all so adorable.
are you surviving tax season?!
that flock of seagulls hair is awesome!
Loving the hair. Just wish my daughter didn't insist on leaving it like that all night and day. Poor orphan child of mine. lol! And they do love to do things on their own in the kitchen, don't they. That is so cute.
Post a Comment