
A homemade roll and homemade strawberry jam make a rainy day so much better.
WAIT! Before you roll your eyes and think "not so simple" just keep reading.
I took my rolls (which I made earlier in the week) straight from the freezer and microwaved them for a minute. The jam was made in June (or July I can't remember) with my sister. It definitely took all afternoon, but we made enough to enjoy all year.
My point: Good preparation always pays off in the end.
8 comments:
Yum, yum, Becca! Send some my way!!:)
yum! I love homemade Jam it's the best!
That is the good life!
I love homemade jam! And rolls of course. It's always good to be prepared.
you have no idea how much i want homemade bread and jam now. looks SO good! and your hair is really cute on you!
yum, I am out of jam & I keep forgetting to get some when I am at mom's...why didn't I just take it home to my own freezer??
Yummo as Rachel Ray would say. What a way to have a homey afternoon.
How fun! I love being prepared too. I love my apple pie filling for the same reasons. An icky day, pull out the winco pie shells (that is just one of the things I can not do!) and a bottle of my pie filling, spatula it in, throw on some crumb topping and YUM! Almost as good as rolls and jam.
Post a Comment