Hyrum was our helper last weekend when we put in some jasmine to climb up the lattice along our fence. Playing outside and helping dad are one of his favorite past times. Plus he got to wear his favorite shoes! You can't really see them, but there are dinos on the sides, eyes on the top of the foot and teeth around the toes. He LOVES them and wears them everywhere! He will dig up rocks and play in the dirt till he comes across any creepy crawly bugs which he is terrified of. Then he yells from the house to watch out for the bugs! I guess dinosaurs can't protect you from bugs. Recently, Doug told him there were bugs on the kitchen floor and he wouldn't walk on it for the entire day. We love him and the helper that he is around the house. Thanks Hyrum looks and smells yummy!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Future Gardeners of America
Hyrum was our helper last weekend when we put in some jasmine to climb up the lattice along our fence. Playing outside and helping dad are one of his favorite past times. Plus he got to wear his favorite shoes! You can't really see them, but there are dinos on the sides, eyes on the top of the foot and teeth around the toes. He LOVES them and wears them everywhere! He will dig up rocks and play in the dirt till he comes across any creepy crawly bugs which he is terrified of. Then he yells from the house to watch out for the bugs! I guess dinosaurs can't protect you from bugs. Recently, Doug told him there were bugs on the kitchen floor and he wouldn't walk on it for the entire day. We love him and the helper that he is around the house. Thanks Hyrum looks and smells yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like some nice shoes!! I am a little jealous. :) How cute. I hate creepy crawly bugs also, ewwww.
I love that boy, even if he is scared of me!!
So cute! I love his boots! I know exactly which ones you're talking about! BTW I tagged you on my blog. PS When you tagged me awhile back I had already done that tag in Feb. So I wasn't ignoring you! I promise:)
thank you for helping with the delete. I was so afraid to push the button. It's gone! yea!bqwqhv
Post a Comment