Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TAG

10 years ago I was:

Enjoying my junior year of high school and probably wondering who was going to ask me to prom, what I would wear, how I would style my hair, etc. (Thank you Scott Johnson for a memorable prom!

5 things on my to do list today:

1. check my blog for comments
2. upload photos to my latest blog posting
3. Post to my blog
4. check my friends' blogs
5. check my friends' friends' blogs
ha ha

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

first of all, didn't it used to be millionaire? There must be way too many of those now...why am I not one of them already? hmmm

1. buy a house with a bigger backyard
2. Buy an island and a jet to take me there upon my whim along with anyone who wanted to join
3. Donate the rest to the church, byu-i and the business school at Portland State

Places I've lived:

1. Vancouver, WA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Clackamas, OR

Jobs I've had (in random order):
1. berry picker
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Newspaper delivery Girl
4. TCBY ice cream cone maker
5. Dental Delivery Driver
6. Custodian
7. Salon Receptionist
8. HOT MAMA

Things most people don't know about me:

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose and fit my fist in my mouth
2. I only go to the mall if I really need something. Actually, Doug likes to shop more than me. We went to the outlets once and I broke down into tears after shopping all day.
3. I own a New Kids on the Block cd
4. I can do the moonwalk.

Okay so I tag:
1. Stephanie Paxton
2. Becky Coontz
3. Stephanie Phelon
4. Kristina Meyer

8 comments:

jrushing said...

First of all thanks for not including me in your tagged section!! And second...I didn't know you don't like going to the mall...hello ah we just went!

cjdustin said...

So nice to learn more about you. I wish I was a jr. in high school 10 yrs age. Oh to be so young! :)

Stephanie said...

Hey, thanks for the TAG!!! Now I have to think of what to write. Hmmm, there's nothing really interesting about me. I don't own a New Kids CD.

anna said...

very funny! you are awesome!! i love that doug likes to shop more than you do!

Rachel said...

Okay so you totally copied me with the tongue to nose & fist in mouth routine---big sister claims she did it first! But how fast can you tie a cherry stem in a knot??

Douglas said...

When we "make it big" I will buy you a jet and an island in Greece, or maybe we will just get the house with a bigger back yard. I'm glad you married for looks not money! Doug

Anonymous said...

You really must have an awesome mom cause your're awesome.

Cristi said...

Um, yeah - this makes me feel old! Maybe I'll have to do it too, even though you didn't officially tag me! :)