So I have tried for weeks to start LaurieAnn on solids and she is not giving in. Here is the sequence of facial expressions. Maybe I'll invest in a new high chair once we figure out how to eat from a spoon!
Wow Rebecca, she looks totally like you in all those pictures! That's creepy. :) She is so cute. Bentley's digressed in the food area - he was always so accepting of whatever we fed him. Now we practically have to force it down him!
Oh I was just doing that in the exersaucer- Not Fun! I learned that it is so much easier in the highchair- just strap her in, she'll figure it out! Rowan still screams every time I put him in his highchair- he knows thats where he gets the good stuff- Cheerios and his sippy cup- He's CRAZY! Little LuLu is gorgeous-like model beautiful! We are hoping to come back down over Memorial Weekend- pencil us in sometime! Do you have your husband back yet?!
That was awesome! I love the one 2nd from bottom the best-it's so hilarious!! She is just so yummy, even with baby food all over her face, adorable!!!!! she looks SO much like you!
we had this same problem with macrae. i thought for sure he was going to be a picky eater. so i just tried table foods and he took to them right away! he eats what we eat, pretty much, now. it's great!!
15 comments:
Wow Rebecca, she looks totally like you in all those pictures! That's creepy. :) She is so cute. Bentley's digressed in the food area - he was always so accepting of whatever we fed him. Now we practically have to force it down him!
Ha ha! Seriously, that sequence of facial expressions is the best!
I love it! She is too cute. I love all the picutres. So funny. Good Luck
So many of those pics are such Becca faces. So funny. I miss your funny faces.
Oh I was just doing that in the exersaucer- Not Fun! I learned that it is so much easier in the highchair- just strap her in, she'll figure it out! Rowan still screams every time I put him in his highchair- he knows thats where he gets the good stuff- Cheerios and his sippy cup- He's CRAZY! Little LuLu is gorgeous-like model beautiful! We are hoping to come back down over Memorial Weekend- pencil us in sometime! Do you have your husband back yet?!
I love lulu's expressions!!
She is so cute I could eat her up.
That was awesome! I love the one 2nd from bottom the best-it's so hilarious!! She is just so yummy, even with baby food all over her face, adorable!!!!! she looks SO much like you!
She looks like she wants to like it! Keep trying! Maybe Chocolate pudding?
That's great! You totally have to put it in her scrapbook that way too! Funny!
That's great! You totally have to put it in her scrapbook that way too! Funny!
I have no idea how that posted twice. Sorry. And by the way - those letters on the word verification are very tricky! I can barely make them out!
she's so cute! she has a smile just like you--gorgeous!!
I just discovered so many fun blogs from Vancouver. I can't believe how big Lulu is! A lot has happened since we left. So cute!
she's sooooo adorable!
we had this same problem with macrae. i thought for sure he was going to be a picky eater. so i just tried table foods and he took to them right away! he eats what we eat, pretty much, now. it's great!!
don't give up!
Post a Comment