Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Bellybutton Rubber


Some kids play with their hair.  Some kids play with a blankie.  Mine rubs her bellybutton.  Oh yes.  And the last few nights, we have found her with her footie pajamas unzipped so she can rub her bellybutton all night with one hand and suck her thumb with the other.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That picture makes me cringe since I just go operated there. I bet hers is way cuter than mine.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I know someone else that did that. ARYAN!!!! Sucked her thumb with one hand and rubbed her bellybutton with the ohter. I couln't ever put her in zip up PJ's or overalls. She had to have an opening to her bellybutton. Too cute!

Steph said...

That's so funny! What a cutie! She's getting so big!

Dave & Chels said...

My little girl did that too! I thought it was so strange, so I'm glad to hear someone else does it too. It only lasted about 6 months or so, but she was the same way about zip-up jammies. Crazy.

Clarissa Dyer said...

That is so cute! Patrice used to circulate her finger in her hair while sucking her thumb, lol.