I can see why you keep having her take your pictures, they are awesome, and you guys look so great. My stupid blog wasn't updating when people had new posts. I randomly checked your blog, and I missed like five posts. What?! You have been a busy woman!
Tell your kids to STOP growing up. I seriously thought Laurieann was Gabby....until I saw an older girl and realized she was Gabby! Too funny! They are beautiful pictures!! Miss you guys!
HEY WOMAN!! I have been thinking about you sooooo much lately!! Wondering how on Earth you've been holding up with your crazy household? I'm thinking our lives are probably quite similar right now! I would love to come to Portland to visit friends this month! And you, of course, are one of them! Call me and let me know if this month is good for you! 541.519.1333. Or let me know what your number is and I can call you. loves, kim
6 comments:
Lindsi did an awesome job. I LOVE them! You did a great job pulling all the outfits together too... that is tough!
So cute! I just love that picture of Eloise! What a doll!
Such cute pictures!!!
I can see why you keep having her take your pictures, they are awesome, and you guys look so great.
My stupid blog wasn't updating when people had new posts. I randomly checked your blog, and I missed like five posts. What?! You have been a busy woman!
Tell your kids to STOP growing up. I seriously thought Laurieann was Gabby....until I saw an older girl and realized she was Gabby! Too funny! They are beautiful pictures!! Miss you guys!
HEY WOMAN!! I have been thinking about you sooooo much lately!! Wondering how on Earth you've been holding up with your crazy household? I'm thinking our lives are probably quite similar right now! I would love to come to Portland to visit friends this month! And you, of course, are one of them! Call me and let me know if this month is good for you! 541.519.1333. Or let me know what your number is and I can call you. loves, kim
Post a Comment