oh my gosh you have been busy! where have all these posts been hiding? they are all great, love you guys! this picture of E is so adorable I can hardly stand it.
I would love to post pictures! However that would require me having a computer (not shanes!) and then a computer that works! (not sure if HP's final fix of my computer worked!)Soon though very soon! Next week we move into our final stop! And baby girl will arrive on Sept 1st!! I will have to call you! Probably should have put all of this in an email right???
Is that seriously Eloise? She is so big! And so cute and chubby.
Guess who is going to Seattle?! ME, ME, ME!! Danny has the schedule with him at work, so I don't know the exact dates, but it is in a few weeks. We just planned it. I am not sure how close you are, or how far, but we have to see each other. Right?!
6 comments:
oh my gosh you have been busy! where have all these posts been hiding? they are all great, love you guys! this picture of E is so adorable I can hardly stand it.
What a cute cute cutie, I love all your posts!
She is such a cutie! How are you all doing? Enjoying the summer I hope!
I would love to post pictures! However that would require me having a computer (not shanes!) and then a computer that works! (not sure if HP's final fix of my computer worked!)Soon though very soon! Next week we move into our final stop! And baby girl will arrive on Sept 1st!! I will have to call you! Probably should have put all of this in an email right???
Is that seriously Eloise? She is so big! And so cute and chubby.
Guess who is going to Seattle?! ME, ME, ME!! Danny has the schedule with him at work, so I don't know the exact dates, but it is in a few weeks. We just planned it. I am not sure how close you are, or how far, but we have to see each other. Right?!
I love all your posts, by the way.
Hey what were those books you said helped your oldest learn to read?
Post a Comment