I can't wait for eggs!
Friday, May 21, 2010
As if there aren't enough girls in the house!
We got some baby chicks! They are so soft and the kids have been really good with them. LaurieAnn and Gabby are in heaven. They finally get a pet. We will keep them over in the unused side yard, and Doug is planning on building a coop in the next few weeks when they are ready to move out of the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool that you got chickens! That is a good idea to keep them on the side of the house. That will be so fun for your kids!!
I can't wait to come see them!
Seriously, you should take a picture of Laurie Ann holding them now with how big they are. It's comical. Actually - better yet - get it on video. I couldn't believe how comfortable she was - just diving in a picking them up to carry them here and there.
Post a Comment