This is the one!
Helping Dad cut it down
My dad and brothers joke that Hyrum doesn't talk to people, especially men. So this was totally unexpected for him to talk to Santa. And you saw it here...he actually hugged him!
Gabriella wants a "singing blue bird to sing her to sleep at night." ?????????
A visit to the barn to feed the animals...look close those are Santa's reindeer behind the fence!
Decorating our perfect Christmas tree! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
9 comments:
Very Cute! I love that picture of Hyrum hugging Santa!
Looks like fun! We're boring and just have a fake! Love the hat!
How fun to pick out your own tree!
this place looks cool! santa and riendeer on site ta boot! love it!
That is so fun. I miss the cutting down of the tree and all that. That's awesome you still do that. We went fake. The real tree's here are 10 bucks a foot. What a rip. That is so cute that gabreil want a blue bird to sing her to sleep way cute. Merry Christmas.
That looks like so much fun. I love the reindeer!!! Good luck finding that blue bird for Gabriella... how is Santa gonna pull that one off????
what a fun tradition! who doesn't want a bird to sing them sleep every night? so funny.
I love that hyrum is talking so much now. Especially to me!
I am glad that you are actually celebrating christmas at you house, unlike us. Thanks for letting us borrow the game it was so fun with the family I am going to have jordy get it for us.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment